The most successful English Premier League club side, Manchester United have been named as second most valuable sports team on the planet and number one in football, according to Forbes Magazine.
The Premier League club is worth an incredible £3.16billion ahead of rivals such as Real Madrid and Barcelona who both are worth £3.14bn and £3.11bn respectively.
Number one on the list is NFL’s Dallas Cowboys , who are worth a jaw-dropping £3.67bn.
The list is dominated by US sports with eight NBA teams and six MLB franchises included.
Here are the top 10 Forbes list.
1. Dallas Cowboys £3,67bn (NFL)
2. Man Utd £3.16bn (football)
3. Real Madrid £3.14bn (football)
4. Barcelona £3.11bn (football)
5. New York Yankees £3.07bn (MLB)
6. New England Patriots £2.84bn (NFL)
7. New York Knicks £2.76bn (NBA)
8. Los Angeles Lakers £2.53bn (NBA)
8. New York Giants, £2.53bn (NFL)
10. Golden State £2.38bn (NBA)